Saturday, November 9, 2013

Long Time...No Posts

     Hi everybody! Let me just start off by apologizing for my absence. It's been a long couple of weeks with little to no creativity and cooking in the kitchen and a lot of me becoming mold on the couch. Since my last post, we went out of town and had a nice weekend together.



     When we came back though, we had LOTS of appointments and tests for the baby. We found out the baby is good and healthy, thank goodness, but also found out we have some "bumps in the road" in the form of complications with me, resulting in more tests and more doctors appointments than normal AND injections everyday that are literally a pain in the booty. Yay me... (Do you detect the sarcasm there?)



     Anyways, who doesn't have complications with pregnancy anymore right? I'm figuring out it's a lot more common than I thought. So when my morning sickness started getting better and I finally thought I was getting back to normal, I go and blow out my back, leading to the becoming mold on the couch. The important part is I'm back on the road to semi-normalcy, hopefully, which means giving some attention back to you.

     Okey dokey artichokie, so here are my "plans" for the next week if I can help it. I have seriously been craving some homemade muffins here lately so I'll be sharing with you my recipe for my Morning Glory Muffins. They are so great because you get a yummy treat, plus you don't feel like you're overindulging because you get the healthy aspect of lots of fruits and veggies in them so you can have your cake and eat it too.

     Then we're actually going to start on our crafts. I'm going to try and do some type of decoration for the baby room from some of the ideas I've found on Pinterest. We are getting our crib tomorrow and are starting to get some of the bigger things for the baby so I'm getting really psyched about starting the baby room. :) So now we'll start seeing more crafts.

     Then we are going to try a new recipe for Chicken and Dumplings. I have also been seriously craving this and have yet to find ANY that are in comparison to my moms. We'll see if this will be a flop or not. What's your favorite Chicken and Dumpling recipe?

Till later...

TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)

No comments:

Post a Comment