Saturday, October 19, 2013

Ready, Set Go...

      Ready, set, go. If you read my description, that's just a small taste of who I am and fortunate you (whoever you are out there) you get to learn more. I'm just gonna tell you right now, I feel like I'm on the Truman show. *chuckles* Heeellllooooo people of cyberspace.

       I like to try new things. I love food (who doesn't people! and if you say you don't, then I'll call you out). I like being crafty and making something out of nothing. But even so I even have my flops and not always little ones. You know when you see one of those people that try to do one of those really neat flips or dives into a pool and they do one of those major belly flops that make that sound come out of your mouth unwillingly because you can almost feel the burn? Yeah, I do flops like those. Not literally those but ones that will make you either laugh or go ohhhh... So you can either learn something new with me or at the very least, you might get a good laugh.

       My goal is either to share some type of craft with you, some type of new food, or even just a good flop every now and then. I just recently found out I'm pregnant too so most likely the food will be craving based for now. :) I'll also be posting weekly updates hopefully from my pregnancy to share with you as well as products I'm either going to try to make and show you how or products we buy and receive that I'll get to review maybe. :) So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment